Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wednesday

Sorry I didn't write, but go so sick that I couldn't have raised my head off my pillow if I wanted to. Fever of 102.6 and all the rest of of the gastrointestinal issues that go with this therapy. my blood pressure dropped to the point where they were pushing fluids so fast, it confused me as to how many liters were going in at once. They brought in a cooling blanket in my fever went any higher. Glad I'm here at UofC. Not much news -- just getting tons of platelets, packed cells. I'll write more when I feel better.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth, I am so baffled on how fast a person's life can change. It was a real shock to hear the new of your illness. I pray that you will complete this treatment with flying colors and will get back to you life as usual. It sounds like you are going through the worst part now, so hang in there and I hope that you are feeling better really soon. You and your family are in my prayers. Hope to see you soon! Marsha Kuzmanoff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always new you were hot Beth my thoughts have been validated medically. The group Foreigner said it best "I'm hot blooded check it and see I got a fever of 103" Speaking of hot. I burnt myself making Jiffy Pop once. Which reminds me. Always wear pants when making bacon.

    ReplyDelete