Saturday, March 20, 2010

Saturday

Another Saturday, and I'm watching the snow swirling around outside my windows. Its really coming down.

I'd like to ask "Mac" (whoever you are) to please stop putting crap on my blog. I am fighting cancer and you seem to have made this your own forum for absolute nonsense. Do you understand what you've done to my attempts to document my fight against this disease? My focus for this site was to keep my friends/family informed of my progress, my thoughts, frustrations, etc., but you seem to be determined to do nothing but make fun of it. Please, I beg you - stop it. If you want your own site, make one and then you can rant all you want.

Okay, thats it.

3 comments:

  1. I truly apologize. I was trying to be light hearted and let you know I was thinking about you on a daily basis. It wasnt my intentions to monopolize the posts just my attempts to brighten up your day with some of my twisted humor. I miss you lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth! As I sit here thinking of you today, I wonder how the crocheting is going. How many mice-size scarfs have you completed? Have you started any new hobbies? I started the unbelievable task of spring cleaning today and can not believe how one house can accumulate so much clutter. It's mind boggling, and I hate cleaning. Blah! I hope you have found something that you enjoy, to keep you occupied during your stay there. Music, reading, something.. Keep blogging, your friends are here for you and are so glad that you are willing to share your journey with us. You are an awesome woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth,
    I too wonder if you have picked up the crochet hook again?? I'm glad to hear your fever is gone, you are feeling a bit better and that you have a window out which you can keep an eye on the weather. We need our weather watcher!!

    ReplyDelete