Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday

A new Monday, a new week.....

And it starts off with a bone marrow biopsy! The really great part of the biopsy are the meds they give me. I'll be sleeping the rest of the day in blissful anesthesia sleep. Its the waking up thats tough and feeling where they put the drill bit. I am praying that my counts will be good and I'll be home by next week. Not back to work, but at least at home.

Can anyone believe Purdue is in the sweet sixteen? Talk about "drug induced state" ... thats awesome and good for them.

And health care reform is passing? Wow...never thought I'd see that happen. My son hooked up a webcam and I can talk directly with the kids and my husband over the 'net. Its just too cool. And I remember watching "Star Trek" as a kid and thinking how cool a "communicator" would be -- and now we have cell phones and talk over the intranet.

Talk more later....

No comments:

Post a Comment