Sunday, March 7, 2010

I MOVED!!!!

My nurse, Laura, surprised me today with the best news I've had since my arrival here: I moved into a much larger room, one with colored walls, a ton of space, and a hard-wired computer. Not promising I'll be in my room all the time, but this is awesome.

Not much happened today except my doctor told me to walk around more, use the treadmill that's in the lounge, and think about a bone marrow transplant. Since I only have one brother, that limits things quite a bit. I'll have to ask him if he'd be willing (and I'm confident he will be here to support and help me).

Tomorrow -- "Let the games begin" -- chemo starts.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! More room for activities! Twister anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you to know that Corinne and I have made the decision that if you need it, we will both get tested to be unrelated donors for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preggo Twister? Could be fun. I have my own version of twister, however.

    ReplyDelete