Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 4....again

Well, I shaved my head. Figured I will be losing all of my hair, so why wait for it to come out in patches.....just get rid of it all. Can't say I look as good as Demi Moore in GI Jane, but there is definitely something awesome about getting rid of your hair voluntarily. Strips you down to a rawness I've never known. And I have a very nice head. For those of you who know me, you'd be surprised to know how lovely I look with no makeup, no blood supply and no hair. :-)

1 comment:

  1. hey beth its jake, sounds like a good suggestion, sooo were all going to be shaving our heads for you :)
    i warn you though i do not look good bald so you cant make fun of me too much ;)
    im glad to see that youve got some good news.
    cant wait to see you again, until then keep in touch on here

    ReplyDelete